What can we do for you?
Quality, customer needs, dedication, timeliness, and cost effective.
These are the core values of Springfield Industries. When making a decision in any of our fields, whether it be aerospace, automotive, oil and gas, or construction, these core values are always the foundation of that decision.
We strife for quality products that our customers can receive in a timely manner.
Our top of the line staff works together to insure the completion of any job. Especially jobs other companies would find,
- Too Dirty
- Too Difficult
- Too Complex
- Working with attention to detail
- Taking ownership of ones actions
- Working with safety in mind
- Finding creative solutions to complex problems
With decades of experience, Springfield Industries is an ideal provider for tasks including,
- Polymeric reactions and mixtures
- Custom epoxide reactions products
- Accelerators and curing agents
- Epoxy adducts, solid and liquid
- Solid or melt state reactions
- Ethylene derived polymeric materials
- High viscosity polymers and oligomers
- Single component epoxy systems
- reactions in solutions
- Vacuum or inert atmosphere operations
- Size reduction
- Hammer Milling
- Jet Milling
With Springfield Industries there is nothing to worry about.
Springfield Industries has been growing drastically, doubling our 2017 sales in 2018, and up 25% in 2019. We own 100% of the current facility that we are in and all of our equipment within it. That is why in 2020 we are opening a second facility to grow with the increase of demand.
To top it all off, since 2015, Springfield Industries has passed its ISO audit with no majors, no minors, and no observations.
Contact Springfield to start your plan with us today.
We will strife to accommodate any of your needs.
No job is too dirty, difficult, or complex for Springfield.